By making a tax-deductible gift to The Sharing Foundation, you help improve the lives of Cambodian children.
A gift today will support our programs caring for Cambodia’s children in need, housing the homeless and educating the poorest youth in the country as well as teaching English, helping farmers, improving educational facilities and providing school supplies and uniforms. All donations to The Sharing Foundation, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, are tax-deductible.
Please support the improvement and expansion of our programs. Below are examples of where your donation will go:
- $20 Two student uniforms, enabling a child to attend public school
- $42 One year’s supply of paper for the English School at Roteang
- $75 One Month’s Cleaning supplies for the Roteang Children’s Center
- $125 Support for a farm school child for one year
- $200 100 Books for village libraries
- $260 One month’s salary for a Nanny
- $600 ($50/month) One month of supplemental support for the Kampong Speu Orphanage
- $1,000 Fuel for the Children’s Center van for one year
- $1,500 Farm Supplies for six months
- $2,400 Mondulkiri teacher for one year
- $3,000 Fresh fruit and vegetables for the Roteang Childrens Center for one month
- $6,600 University Dorm rent for one year
You can also support Cambodian children by sponsoring a child in one of our 3 sponsorship programs.
If you prefer to send a check instead of donating online:
Checks can be made payable to “The Sharing Foundation” and mailed to:
The Sharing Foundation, P.O. Box 600, Concord, MA 01742
Facebook members can support The Sharing Foundation online through our Facebook Cause.
Gifts of appreciated securities are also welcome. Please contact us at Donations@Sharingfoundation.org, or The Sharing Foundation, P.O. Box 600, Concord, MA 01742